Areas of Expertise
- Diseases of the Endocrine System – disorders of the internal (endocrine) glands such as the thyroid and adrenal glands, disorders such as diabetes, metabolic and nutritional disorders, obesity, pituitary diseases.
- Disease of the Gastrointestinal System – diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the digestive organs including the stomach, bowels, liver and gall bladder. This specialist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhoea, cancer and jaundice.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Kidney Disease – diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the kidney, high blood pressure, fluid and mineral balance.
- Pain Management.
- Diseases of the Nervous System – diagnosis and treatment of all types of disease or impaired function of the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves, muscles and autonomic nervous system.
- Respiratory Medicine – diagnosis and treatment of cancer, pneumonia, pleurisy, asthma, occupational and environmental diseases, bronchitis, sleep disorders, emphysema and other complex disorders of the lungs and respiratory system.
- Infectious Diseases
- Cardiac Disease – diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the heart and blood vessels including abnormal heartbeat rhythms and hypertension.
Dr Edward Ringrose has extensive experience in the diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions in patients with psychiatric illnesses.
- Private Practice – Brisbane
- Current Hospital Affiliations
- The Wesley Hospital, Auchenflower
- Brisbane Private Hospital, Spring Hill
- Toowong Private Hospital, Toowong
- New Farm Clinic, New Farm
- Consultant Physician
- Mount Isa
- Chair of Q-COMP Medical Assessment Tribunal
- Member of Council and for twelve years Honorary Secretary of the Medical Defence Society of Queensland
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians