Areas of Expertise
- Arthritis and Osteoporosis
- Fractures and Dislocations
- Hand, Foot and Ankle Injuries
- Joint Reconstruction and Replacement
- Neck Injuries – whiplash and other injuries
- Pelvic and Lower Limb Injuries
- Shoulder Injuries
- Spinal Injuries – ruptured discs, sciatica, low back pain and scoliosis
- Sporting Injuries
Dr Gregory Bookless holds primary degrees in both Medicine and Surgery from the University of Queensland. In addition, he holds Fellowships in Orthopaedic Surgery with the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons and the Australian Orthopaedic Association. Dr Bookless is a member of the Queensland Shoulder Society.
Dr Bookless completed his Orthopaedic training in Sydney and during this time worked at Prince of Wales Children’s Hospital, Concorde Repatriation Hospital, Parramatta Hospital and Royal Prince Alfred Hospital.
Dr Bookless has exhibited a genuine interest in medicolegal assessments and reporting. He is a Member of the Q-COMP Medical Assessment Tribunal, Queensland and he has qualified as a Certified Independent Medical Examiner with the American Board of Independent Medical Examiners.
- Private Orthopaedic Practice / Visiting Orthopaedic Surgeon
- St Andrew’s Hospital, Toowoomba
- St Vincent’s Hospital, Toowoomba
- Director, Toowoomba Surgicentre
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Fellow of the Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Certified Independent Medical Examiner, American Board of Independent Medical Examiners