Areas of Expertise
- Arthritis and Osteoporosis
- Foot and Ankle Injuries
- Fractures and Dislocations
- Joint Reconstruction and Replacement
- Neck Injuries – whiplash and other injuries.
- Pelvic and Lower Limb Injuries
- Shoulder Injuries
- Spinal Injuries – ruptured discs, sciatica, low back pain, and scoliosis.
- Sporting Injuries
Dr Peter Leslie Winstanley holds primary degrees in both Medicine and Surgery from the University of Queensland. In addition, he holds Fellowships in Orthopaedic Surgery with the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons and the Australian Orthopaedic Association. Dr Winstanley is a member of the Australian Foot and Ankle Society.
Dr Winstanley has exhibited a genuine interest in medicolegal assessments and reporting. He is a Member of the Q-COMP Medical Assessment Tribunal (Queensland) and he has qualified as a Certified Independent Medical Examiner with the American Board of Independent Medical Examiners.
- Private Orthopaedic Practice / Visiting Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Selangor Private Hospital, Nambour
- Sunshine Coast Private Hospital, Buderim
- Noosa Hospital, Noosaville
- Medical Director, Noosa Rehabilitation Unit
- Q-COMP Medical Assessment Tribunal
- Australian Foot and Ankle Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Fellow of the Australian Orthopaedic Association
- Certified Independent Medical Examiner (American Board of Independent Medical Examiners)