Areas of Expertise
- Arthritis and Osteoporosis
- Fractures and Dislocations
- Joint Reconstruction and Joint Replacement
- Neck Injuries – whiplash and other injuries.
- Pelvic and Lower Limb Injuries
- Shoulder Injuries
- Spinal Injuries – ruptured discs, sciatica, low back pain, and scoliosis.
- Sports Injuries
Dr Thomas Kingsley Foote holds primary degrees in both Medicine and Surgery from Witwatersrand University, Johannesburg, South Africa. He holds fellowships in Orthopaedic Surgery with the Royal College of Surgeons and the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons. He completed his orthopaedic training in South Africa.
Dr Foote has been a practicing Orthopaedic Surgeon for over forty years. He was Head of Orthopaedics at the Whakatane Hospital, New Zealand and Head of Orthopaedics at Far East Rand Hospital, South Africa. Dr Foote commenced his general Private Orthopaedic Practice in Rockhampton, Queensland in 2003.
Dr Foote is registered as a Trained Specialist with the New South Wales WorkCover Board.
Dr Foote holds an appointment with the Q-COMP Tribunals, for the last ten years and has just been reappointed for a further three years.
- Private Orthopaedic Practice, Rockhampton
- Q-COMP Orthopaedic Medical Assessment Tribunal
- Past Head of Whakatane Hospital Orthopaedic Department, New Zealand
- Past Private Orthopaedic Practice, Whakatane, New Zealand
- Past Private Orthopaedic Practice, South Africa
- Member of the New Zealand Orthopaedic Association
- Member of the Medico-Legal Society of Queensland
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, Witwatersrand University
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh
- Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- Accredited Assessor of Permanent Impairment for WorkCover New South Wales