Area of Expertise
- General Dentistry
- Dental Sporting Injuries and Prevention
- Minor Dental Surgery
- Periodontal Disease
Dr Brendan Nasser is an experienced and well respected Dentist with special interest in general restorative dental treatment, including implant-supportive crown and bridge work, and the prevention of dental injury.
Dr Nasser provides services relating to common oral diseases such as dental caries and periodontal disease, including restorative procedures, surgical removal of teeth, periodontal scaling, endodontic root canal treatment, and fixed prosthodontic crown and bridge work.
Dr Nasser has been an independent medicolegal consultant dental surgeon since 2001, and provides a wealth of experience relating to general and specialist dental procedures.
Dr Nasser has represented Queensland and Australia in the sport of rugby union and, as co-author to a number of research papers on the bimaxillary mouthguard, has a special interest in the prevention of dental injuries in body contact sport.
- General Dental Private Practice, 1986
- Consultant Dentist for independent medicolegal reports, 2001
Interests and Achievements
- Published Research Articles regarding Dental Sporting Injuries and Prevention
- International Rugby Union (Australian Wallabies)
- State Rugby Union (Queensland Reds)
- University and School Rugby Union.
- Bachelor of Dental Science, University of Queensland
- Post Graduate Studies, University of Oxford, England