Ear, Nose & Throat Surgeon
What is an Otolaryngologist?
An Otolaryngologist diagnoses and provides medical/surgical therapy and/or prevention of:
- Disorders and/or injuries of the ears, nose, sinuses, throat, respiratory and upper alimentary systems, face, jaw, and the other head and neck systems
- Head and neck oncology, facial plastic/reconstructive surgery and the treatment of disorders of hearing and voice
Their expertise also includes the following:
- Trauma to the face – nasal bone, mandible, orbital and frontal bone
- Fractures, complex lacerations and soft tissue damage
- Otology – dizziness, hearing loss, mastoiditis, outer, inner and middle ear
- Inflammation and perforated ear drum
- Rhinology – environmental allergies, sinusitis and rhinitis.
Dr Frank W Anning
M.B., B.S., F.R.A.C.S.View Profile