Areas of Expertise
- Catastrophic Claims Assessment/ Management – assessment and management of catastrophic claims – specialising in Spinal Injury and Acquired Brain Impairment.
- Ergonomic Assessment and Environmental Modification – workplace assessment, environmental audit, organisational analysis and job design.
- Functional Capacity Evaluation – objective assessment of capabilities and limitations.
- Labour Market Analysis – analysis of the availability of jobs in the open labour market and applicable rates of pay.
- Life Care Assessment and Planning – determination of care and assistance requirements for independent living.
- Job Match/Employment Placement – vocational capacity job match and employment placement within comparable earning positions.
- Policy and Procedure Review/Development – occupational rehabilitation, workers’ compensation, and occupational health & safety policies and procedures.
- Vocational Assessment – assessment of an individual’s ability to undertake any given job, based on transferable skills and expertise.
- Workplace Assessment – determination of physical and cognitive factors required for job performance.
- Workers’ Compensation Claims Management – strategic management of claims to prevent/reduce economic loss.
Ms Sanja Zeman is an industry leader in the Occupational Therapy arena, with over 20 years experience as a medicolegal adviser and consultant to business, the legal fraternity, insurance industry, and health care professionals. She is also an inspiring teacher and influential key note speaker.
This professional background, coupled with hands on practice, has allowed Sanja to be recognised as a leading Occupational Therapist in Australia, sought after for analysis, problem solving and mapping ability as applying to management of people and maximisation of their function.
She provides a compelling perspective that challenges the traditional thinking surrounding the physical, emotional, sensory, cognitive and social components to true function. She is critical of therapists too often taking for granted what their clients advise as their functional capability. Her modern thinking and best practice ideas bridge the gap between perception and reality to unveil the truth behind best practice Occupational Therapy.
- United Injury Management Services
- Nexus Management Services
- CRS Australia
- Wentworth Area Health Service
- Western Sydney Area Health Service
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Occupational Therapy)
- Master of Applied Science (Occupational Health & Safety)
- Level II WorkHab Functional Capacity Provider
- Certificate IV Workplace Training and Assessment
- LEADR Mediation and Dispute Resolution Accreditation